Praise to Hathor!

Praise to Hathor!

Friday, 12 August 2016

Saying Farewell



I had it set in my mind that I didn't want to live in Wales anymore. I didn’t feel like
I belonged there. I don't feel pride in the land, heritage or sports because it doesn't belong to me. I don’t at all believe this is true for others who were not born here, but for me it is true. I just feel in my bones that this isn't my true home.


So I have decided to move back to England. I don't want to return to my birthplace in Essex but I feel like being in England may connect better with my roots. Time will tell.
However, when moving became a reality I looked up at the mountains where I live. I am very drawn to the wild shamanic path and I could see this wildness all around me. This is a place with rocky rivers, dense pine forests, mountains and waterfalls, not to mention stunning beaches, significant prehistory and living mythology. This can be easy to forget when your miles away from friends, using public transport for 4 hours each day, and fixing vandalised charity car park machines at work...

And so maybe I did forget this other world, as many others do. Typically, now that I'm leaving I feel a deep appreciation for this wild landscape. How amazing to live in a mountain valley, to Priestess here, to drum in the woods, and to get lost in them!

I am leaving for another magical land, of natural springs, marshland mists and a unique Faery hill. This new land is heavily cultivated and does not offer the wilderness of the mountains. I know there will be something else to find here. It will lead me further on my path, to new lessons and places. Even if I move I do not need to forget and separate myself. All of this land belongs to Her. It is all Her Body.


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you GODDESS LOVE protection in your nee surroundings and a peaceful journey )0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you GODDESS LOVE protection in your nee surroundings and a peaceful journey )0(

    ReplyDelete